BMI (BUILDMYINFRA) has been designing and manufacturing perimeter intrusion detection systems (PIDS) to secure sensitive sites. Consider us your New Alternative in the industry for the most innovative, cost-effective perimeter security systems on the market.
Distributed Sensing Systems Information Security
- Monitor communication line trays and conduits, helping to ensure information security.
- Sensing fiber installed alongside communications lines, provides information on location of disturbances at any location along a pathway.
- Strategically installed such that any physical disturbance of communications line will be detected.
- The monitoring fiber is a physical movement detector, sensitive everywhere along its entire length.
- Detection probability and location accuracy may be increased by use of multiple sensing fibers Perimeter Security.
- Distributed sensing fiber is directly buried, helping to ensure physical perimeter security.
- Sensing fiber detects vehicular and pedestrian traffic, provides information on location anywhere along fiber.
- Sensing fiber may be 25+ kilometers long.
- Burial depth of sensing fiber customized based on local conditions, property configuration, and sensing requirements.
- Multiple parallel spaced sensing fibers increase probability of detection and location accuracy.
Discrete Sensor Systems
- Switches monitor and provide status information at specific points such as doors, access hatches, floor sections, etc.
- Available in multiple actuator configurations
- Standard size package and mounting centers
- Passive, optically-based, cannot be electrically bypassed
- Rugged, corrosion-resistance packaging available